Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bangkok

Hello Family and Friends,

Bangkok is a WORLD of difference from India, so much cleaner and feels a lot safer, but still crazy busy, crowded city. Spent today seeing the sights including a magnificent teak palace and The Grand Palace. Over the top ornate buddist temples. While at one temple we had a hour foot massage from the Wat Pho school of massage, less than $10.00 per person. We took trains, tuk tuk, ferry ride and a two person boat ride down along the back canals, Great day! We were reluctant to eat just about any thing and it lead us to eating pizza last two nights.

Steve is fine when at rest, but starts the sweats and fever when up and moving. Trying not to over do it.

I am doing well and counting down the days until I head home. I miss everyone!

Just leaving for the airport to Vietnam.

Love,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    Since we have been emailing I have not been following the blog until Lisa had mentioned a few things. Thank God she did I would have missed that beautiful picture of you and Sarah.
    I hope Steve is feeling better.
    Counting the days till you are home.
    I love you,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete